Welcome to my fitness and yoga ventures where I document my journey and share my experience. I am dedicated to a rigorous yoga and weight-resistance workout routine on a daily basis. I consume a plant-based diet and have come a long way in my understanding of mind-body interaction and how yoga enhances this process.
I started doing yoga in 2010, and have been athletic since my teenage years. My interest in yoga and meditation comes from a biological and spiritual perspective. In addition to lifting weights, I have found yoga to be exceptional because it targets the body, mind and spirit as a whole, bringing psychological and hormonal benefits that cultivate strength, flexibility, longevity, and peace of mind.
Here you will find my photo galleries, videos from my YouTube channel, and blog posts on my fitness workouts, meditation and yoga, along with evidence-based nutrition on a plant-based diet. Be inspired by my unbridled passion.
I sell quality apparel and other products, such as e-courses, on my fitness, yoga and meditation practice. Visit the shop and take a look. ~ Sat Nam
— Chris Nawojczyk
Recent Articles From The Blog
- Too Much Gluten is Generally Bad for Everyone
- Chris Nawojczyk: Love Yourself and Do Yoga
- Anti-Aging, Invigorating Yerba Maté Amplifies My Yoga Practice
- 11 Creative Ways to Improve Your Home Yoga Practice
- Navigating the Arguments on Gluten, Vegan Oil Use and Fat
- The Evolution of My Yoga Practice (2010 – 2018)